Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thankful Thursday



After my other post I need a thankful post because I have many things to be thankful for.

1. Awesome friends- two of in particular listen to me vent about everything and anything and don't judge me when I text them after eating an entire bag of chips. Also for my friend who watched the zoo for us while we were at my parents boat.

2. I just sent the final payment for our house rental in the mountains. This means we are a month away from a week long in the mountains away from it all! WOO HOO!

3. Even though I won't get to keep my insurance and have maternity at least I will still have insurance with maternity through dh!

4. The new bed for the spare room. It will be the one room in the house that is almost completely decorated minus paint.

5. short work weeks. I had off Monday and Tuesday and went in at 1 on Wednesday. I got off early today and I get to go in a teeny bit late tomorrow!

6. Family- We had the best time with my family this past weekend and I am excited to see dh's mom this weekend.

7. Although I hate my online class I am kicking ass and just got an A on that project I blogged about that I was too stressed/depressed to work on and turned it in with 2 min to spare.


A winery we stopped at
Cool pirate hat with hair for my dad- This isn't my dad

Dh and I

Dh while tubing


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good friends are hard to beat, aren't they? It seems like you have an awesome attitude! So great to focus on the joys of life rather than the disappointments! Hope your vacation comes super soon : )

Hazel Nut said...

It sounds like you had an awesome week. Thank goodness for short weeks and vacations in the mountains, that sounds so relaxing. Congrats on that A in your online class! My husband always seems to get things for his online classes in at the very last minute too. The class that his is taking now is the worse ever, only 4 more weeks!

Thanks for joining my Thankful Thursdays this week! Hope to see you again next week :)

Cameron said...

I'm glad that you have things to be thankful for!!! I know I'm thankful for having you as a friend ;)