10 Things Tuesdays! Ten things made you happy this week? Blog about 'em! Ten things you want to do before the week's over? Blog 'em! Any ten things, any theme you wish, every Tuesday over at Magnolia Queen.
I have had blogs before but I have never been that social and so I end up slacking off because no one ever reads my post. In my effort to become more social and have more followers I have joined a few social blog sites. I hope I am doing this right. 1
10 things for this week
1. I have an amazing job that I wouldn't trade for anything and it gives me free time and time at the pool
2. This weekend I will visit my friend in Charlotte for the first time. I am super excited and I have never been to Charlotte. She is also an amazing cook/baker so I look forward to that.
3. I get to see kids that I used to baby-sit for that I haven't seen since before Thanksgiving on Friday.
4. I get to keep my BCBS insurance and ad maternity instead of switching to Dh's horrible horrible insurance
5. Chili in a can. It might be a simple thing but it has totally made my week. We had chili cheese Nathan's hot dogs last night and it was heaven.
6. Vacation. Dh and I recently planned a vacation to the mountains for our anniversary and I am starting the countdown. I have a few things lined up that I am excited to try for the first time.
7. My 101 in 1001 days challenge. I never follow through with New Year's resolutions and by blogging it I have been more motivated to complete tasks and blog about it. Check out Day Zero Project for more details.
8. The post below. Free stuff and coupons.
9. Blackberry Cobbler. I am making it for the first time today and I can't wait to taste its sweet crumbly goodness
10. The Bump - I have found so much knowledge, advice, and support that I couldn't have found elsewhere. It is also nice to have someone to talk to about ttc without my whole entire family/friends knowing.