Tuesday, June 22, 2010

10 Things Tuesdays

10 Things Tuesdays! Ten things made you happy this week? Blog about 'em! Ten things you want to do before the week's over? Blog 'em! Any ten things, any theme you wish, every Tuesday over at Magnolia Queen.

I have had blogs before but I have never been that social and so I end up slacking off because no one ever reads my post. In my effort to become more social and have more followers I have joined a few social blog sites. I hope I am doing this right. 1

10 things for this week

1. I have an amazing job that I wouldn't trade for anything and it gives me free time and time at the pool

2. This weekend I will visit my friend in Charlotte for the first time. I am super excited and I have never been to Charlotte. She is also an amazing cook/baker so I look forward to that.

3. I get to see kids that I used to baby-sit for that I haven't seen since before Thanksgiving on Friday.

4. I get to keep my BCBS insurance and ad maternity instead of switching to Dh's horrible horrible insurance

5. Chili in a can. It might be a simple thing but it has totally made my week. We had chili cheese Nathan's hot dogs last night and it was heaven.

6. Vacation. Dh and I recently planned a vacation to the mountains for our anniversary and I am starting the countdown. I have a few things lined up that I am excited to try for the first time.

7. My 101 in 1001 days challenge. I never follow through with New Year's resolutions and by blogging it I have been more motivated to complete tasks and blog about it. Check out Day Zero Project for more details.

8. The post below. Free stuff and coupons.

9. Blackberry Cobbler. I am making it for the first time today and I can't wait to taste its sweet crumbly goodness

10. The Bump - I have found so much knowledge, advice, and support that I couldn't have found elsewhere. It is also nice to have someone to talk to about ttc without my whole entire family/friends knowing.

6 comments:

Whitney said...

Chili in a can is a live-saver, haha. I'm from Texas, so we love our chili, but sometimes I just don't have the time to spend all day making the good stuff. Hormel to the rescue!

Your blog's really cute, hon, and I love your other 10 Things too!! Thanks for participating!

After B Comes C said...

I am also from Texas. I have lived in a bunch of different places though. El Paso and Dallas will always be home to me.

Unknown said...

Stopping from SITS! I bet the cobbler will be wonderful.

Cori said...

Don't you just love BlogFrog? I've learned so much, and gained so many more followers and blog friends through it! Glad you're finding the same thing!!

Great list of 10 things!! I want to do one of these soon!!

Oh...wanted to comment on your twin post you left me! How true is it that we'll be ready for our own babies one day!! One baby is a cinch compared to 2 or 3! Thanks for stopping by!

Whitney said...

Awesome!! I love meeting other Texans! Even more glad I'm following you now. ;)

Cameron said...

Awww - I'm so thrilled you're coming to visit! It's great that your blog is starting out well, too. I need to update mine. oops.