Saturday, June 19, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my TTC blog. The title of the blog comes from our life. We have 4 out of 6 pets with names that start with B. It wasn't really planned, it just kind of happened. No I don't think we were trying to be like the Duggars. We did switch on the last two. :-) Our favorite boy and girl name for a baby starts with C...so we hope to be adding a little C to our family sometime in the next year.

Our journey starts in 2005 when I met my husband. I knew from the beginning that he was different and that he was the one. We married in 2008 on the beach with a very unique reception. We have 3 dogs and 2 cats. Sadly we lost one of our cats this year. I was diagnosed with PCOS before I met my husband in 2003. I knew this was why I had always had irregular cycles and that trying for a baby may not be as easy as I had hoped. Recently my husband had a semen analysis and it came back with low morphology. We are waiting to see a RE urologist to take the next step.

Between scheduling the RE urologist appointment and changing my insurance we are on a tiny break until after July 15th. Hopefully this means we can try again for a anniversary baby in August.

No comments: