Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Procrastination

Ok so I have a 5 page paper and activity due online at 5pm. There are only 30 minutes left of nap time...and I am blogging. What is even worse is that it took me a good 5-10 min googling procrastination images. If it makes you feel better I have 4 pages written and I found a website that I can use to model my lesson plan after. All plans to finish the project on Monday failed after I just couldn't get the energy up to do it and all I wanted to do was cry.
 
Maybe now I can get back to this stupid paper. I really do not enjoy online classes. By working at your own pace that means tuesday night and wednesday during down times I frantically work to get everything done.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

You'd have to fight me for my crown, as I am Queen Procrastinator!!!!

Cameron said...

Silly Quote of the Day:

Procrastination is like masturbation..... at first it seems like a good idea, but in the end you're just screwing yourself :)